Wilson Plaza represents the star jewel in a ring set with many other assets.
- Place Garibaldi and Vieux Nice, the historic heart of the city.
- Place Masséna and the Avenue Jean Médecin, the business hub.
- The Promenade des Anglais and the Mediterranean, its natural heart.
For fans of museums : nearby you will find the MAMAC, the Natural History Museum, Palais Lascaris, Musée Chagall, Musée Matisse, the Archaeological Museum of Cimiez, and more. And for those who want to catch a show, there is the Théâtre National de Nice, the Opera, the Théâtre de Verdure, cinemas and plenty of small theatres across the city.
From pre-school to college, Wilson Plaza is at the heart of the educational map, offering all the best establishments: the Rothschild School group, Séguranne Secondary School, Masséna and Calmette sixth form colleges.
For outdoor recreation and for kids’ enjoyment, the Coulée Verte (Green Corridor) and “Parc du Château” are just steps away.
- The main bus lines stop at Place Wilson. The station is accessible to people with disabilities.
- The nearest station on the tram line 1 is Place Masséna.
- Line 2 of the tramway is currently under construction and will soon have its station on Square Durandy, a few steps from Place Wilson.
A taxi rank on Place Wilson.
- Auto bleue (or blue car) station on Place Wilson.
- Vélo bleu (or blue bicycle) station at the corner of the Rue Hôtel des Postes and Rue Deloye, Rue Gioffredo and Rue Dellile (a few yards away).